Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Endless Barking

(This was written by someone to the Editor of a local newspaper and it always breaks my heart to hear a dog barking consistently-this says it all):

In the heat of summer, we hear you barking hour after hour! I wonder-do you have shade and water?

In the cold and darkness of a winter night, we hear you barking. I wonder-do the humans you live with not hear you barking?

You live near a church, but the church cannot save you.

What should we do? We do not want you to end up in an animal shelter, but you would have food, water and shelter from the heat and the cold. Your friends would notice the silence and hope you were being cared for.

What are the humans who should be caring for you thinking? Why do they treat you this way?

We hear your bark - for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...please leave me a message and I will answer back within 24 hours.