Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday Cake for Pups

Here's a great recipe for a birthday cake (or any special occasion) for your favorite buddy and all of his or her four legged friends:

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup soft butter
1/2 cup corn oil
1 jar baby food, meat, beef, strained
4 eggs
2 strips beef jerky -- (2 to 3)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour an 8x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Cream butter until smooth. Add corn oil, baby food, and eggs. Mix
until smooth. Mix dry ingredients into beef mixture until batter is
smooth. Crumble beef jerky and fold into batter. Pour batter into loaf
pan. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes. cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Ice
with plain yogurt or cottage cheese. Store uneaten cake in
refrigerator. (If there is any!)

Send me a picture of your party and I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...please leave me a message and I will answer back within 24 hours.